21: Finally some sun

Forecast for today was rain - and miraculously it was sunny! Typically the day after the last weekday of Easter holidays. It was down to the wall in the morning. Sarah came along and later Paul joined us too, thanks guys! Lots of friendly people and positive comments on a lovely day and my neighbour Mary's birthday. Jonny and I will finish off the background and then it's just a fox, a bumblebee and a ladybird which I hope the Youth First kids can help with (and the other wall and the rest of the tunnel).



 Halfway






 At the end of the day, it was time for a bbq and then a brush washing session.

The outer tunnel arches will be very bright, so I think it would be good at the first launch to show some options and then people can give feedback. 


This morning the weather was sunny so I painted some of the final leaf lines and circles with the slightly taller ladder. Someone had thrown their cider (inferior brand to Savanna which won't be named) so there was smashed glass, cider splash and a few tiny cuts to the yellow leaves, but I could paint over them.

Comments